For our third episode, Alexandra welcomes Bunny Michael to the show!
Bunny Michael is a spiritual coach and multi-disciplinary artist who has dedicated their work to awakening Higher-Self - the manifestation of love within all humans deconditioned by the limitations of ego identity. Using writing, visual art, music, and performance Bunny has shared their Higher Self message on stages throughout the United States and Europe. What Alexandra loved about this episode is the generosity, aliveness, depth, and magic that Bunny brought to the show, and we so hope you enjoy!
*During this episode, you’ll learn:*
* The first encounter that Bunny had with their highest self, and how that experience felt and was different than other moments of spiritual practice.
* How our lives can often be guided by unconscious tendencies to avoid pain and suffering and how to begin to unravel that for yourself.
* The art of channelling divine creative energy through the form of you who are, and how to take the pressure off of doing it “right”.
* How following your purpose and your message can keep you grounded in your work in the moments where you may feel confusion or uncertainty in how to deliver your gifts to the world.
* How the shadows of our ego can sneak into our businesses and the path of sharing our message with the world, and how to bring awareness to those shadow parts.
* How moving our bodies, breathing, and expressing can help us shift and move through the grief we may be experiencing from this past year.
For our second episode, Alexandra welcomes Dr. Will Siu to the show!
Dr. Will Siu, MD, DPhil is a Psychiatrist, speaker, writer and educator specializing in psychedelic-assisted therapy. He has been a guest speaker on many podcasts, and was recently featured in Netflix’s ‘The Goop Lab’ speaking about psychedelics and the impact they can have within the healing community. What Alexandra loved about this episode was how Dr. Will’s story that he shares with us today is a story that many of us all live through and will be able to relate to in some way within our own lives about finding the courage to speak up in the face of old institutions and beliefs. Stay tuned to the end to hear more about Dr. Will’s take on incorporating psychedelics into your own healing journey.
During this Discussion, you’ll learn:
* Dr. Will’s three steps to healing, whether you are using psychedelics or not in your process.
* The role that psychedelics can play within the healing process, and what breakthroughs they may assist with in the process.
* How the path to living authentically and speaking up can be a healing journey within itself.
* How living authentically is a conscious choice we make throughout our lives.
* How using our voice is an integral part of healing and living in our own authentic truth.
* How to discern if psychedelics are right for you on your healing journey.
* How the western medical system and the modern spiritual community are engaging in practices that are not always in full integrity, and how to navigate your way through both.
* And much more!
Zijn er afleveringen die ontbreken?
For our first episode, Alexandra welcomes Rachel Rabbit White to the show! Rachel Rabbit White is a writer, ritualist, goddess worshiper, poet, and former sex worker. Her work has been featured in Vogue, Vanity Fair and a host of other incredible platforms. What Alexandra loves about Rachel is she is so radically herself—she seems like a fully self-expressed woman, and that can be hard to find in our society. She advocates for sexworker rights, for queer rights, for loving freely, and for engaging in healthy sexual relationships. Stay tuned until the end when Rachel reads a poem from her incredible book, Porn Carnival: The Paradise Edition.
*During this episode, you'll learn:*
* How social norms and narratives hold us back from living our most authentic and fully-expressed lives.
* Why relationships between women and between friends can be treasured and elevated in the same way that a romantic relationship with an established partner can.
* How psychedelics can free you from the societal constructs that you normally live your life by, and empower you to nurture your truth without fear.
* How sexual fluidity and personal growth has helped her discover more about her own sexual self.
* Much, much more.