Maatschappij & cultuur – Kroatië – Nieuwe podcasts
A series of podcasts to raise awareness of Pancreatic Cancer in memory of Seth Goodburn who died aged 49 just 33 days after being diagnosed with the disease.
Welcome to the Podcast Living The Dream with Sandile Clinton💟 This is a complaints show. We complain about everything and anything, we ‘Keeping It Real’. Don’t be emotional just enjoy and relax. Music is our culture🎶
Contact us📥 [email protected]
Don't forget to Rate, Subscribe, follow and share. "Keeping it real"💌Its not just a podcast its a movement 💥
A raw, honest outlet of an 19 year old drop out. I discuss navigating the world of mental health, politics, independence and everything in between. For feral mentally ill girlies trying to be in their wellness era.
Two individuals discussing current events, inappropriately.
Here you can tap into different conversations, reflecting with different experts, on tools and experiences that bring you comfort.
You can find Tania Arriaga, the host of Vertical Reality, on instagram as @suntamoon or in Twitter as @thehealingsound.
Goethe hatte seine Mittwochsgesellschaften. Wir haben unseren Podcast „Mittwochs bei Goethe“.
Dieser Podcast mit Eva Mühlbacher, Deutschlehrerin am Goethe-Zentrum Verona, richtet sich an alle fortgeschrittenen Deutschlernenden, die noch mehr über die deutschsprachige Welt wissen möchten.
Der Titel „Mittwochs bei Goethe“ ist eine Anspielung auf Goethes philosophische Mittwochabende, an denen er Freunde und Bekannte zu sich einlud, um mit ihnen philosophische und philologische Themen zu diskutieren. Genau so ist der Podcast gedacht: jeden zweiten Mittwoch erscheint eine neue Folge! Die Themen reichen in einer bunten Mischung von „Kultur“ und „Kunst“ über „Literatur“ bis zu „Geschichte“. Eva Mühlbacher spricht über Buch und Film, Geschichte und Gegenwart und über Literatur und ihren Bezug zu unserer Realität.
Für alle, die speziell ihr Hörverstehen überprüfen möchten, zum Beispiel zur Vorbereitung auf eine Prüfung, findet sich für jede Folge ein Single-Choice-Fragebogen auf der Website des Goethe-Zentrums Verona.
„Mittwochs bei Goethe“ – der Podcast für alle, die nicht genug von Deutsch kriegen können!
True Cheating Wives and Girlfriends Stories Podcast 2023 - r/cheating_stories
True Cheating Wives and Girlfriends Stories 2023 - NSFW Stories - r/nsfw Podcast
True Cheating Stories Podcast 2023 - NSFW Stories - r/nsfw Podcast - r/cheaters Podcast
💔💔 BUST YOUR CHEATING SPOUSE!!!!! 30% OFF Voice Activated Recorder! https://amzn.to/39Ilm2Q0 💔💔
Wife confessed to sleeping with best man at wedding.
Woman regrets divorcing her husband after she cheated on him thinking she could do better.
#divorce #regret #marriage
10 Signs Your Wife or Girlfriend Is Cheating on you
You think She Is cheating. But how can you know for sure?
How do you know if your partner is cheating? Usually, if you’re asking this question, you already suspect that you’re the victim of infidelity, or at the very least that something is amiss in your relationship. The signs of cheating look different in every relationship, of course, but there are some common threads that you can look for. First and foremost, I will tell you this: If your gut tells you that your partner is cheating, it may be right. That said, you may want to gather other evidence before you confront your significant other about their behavior. Common signs of infidelity that you might want to look for include:
1. Improved appearance. If your significant other suddenly starts exercising and eating healthier, that could be a sign that they are trying to appear more attractive to someone (possibly you, but possibly an affair partner). If Mr. Sweatpants-Are-Just-Fine-at-a-Party starts wearing slacks with matching socks and a fashionable shirt, or Ms. I-Can’t-Help-It-If-I-Smell-Like-Our-Son’s-Poopy-Diapers suddenly smells like Chanel No. 5, that may indicate an affair. Ditto for a new haircut and new underwear — especially if your significant other looks the same around you, but significantly better for work or certain social events.
2. Secretive phone or computer use. Cheaters tend to use their phones and computers more frequently than before and to guard them as if their lives depend on it. If your partner’s phone and laptop never required a password before, and now they do, that’s not a good sign. If your partner suddenly starts deleting texts and clearing their browser history on a daily basis, that’s not a good sign. If your partner never relinquishes possession of their phone, even taking it into the bathroom when they shower, that’s not a good sign. If you ask to review your partner’s phone, and they say no, that’s also a problem. Honestly, what could possibly be there — other than information about your surprise birthday — that they would want to keep secret?
3. Periods where your significant other is unreachable. If your partner is cheating on you, they are less likely to answer your calls and respond to your texts. You may hear legitimate-sounding excuses like they were in a meeting, they were driving, they were in a “dead zone” and didn’t know you were trying to get in touch. If your partner is unreachable while working late or on a business trip, that’s a bad sign.
4. Significantly less, or more, or different sex in your relationship. Both decreased and increased levels of sexual activity in your relationship can be a sign of infidelity. Less sex occurs because your partner is focused on someone else; more sex occurs because they are trying to cover that up. Another possible sign of cheating is that the sex you and your partner are having feels less emotionally connected. Yet another possible sign is that your partner is introducing new techniques and activities into your sex life. As much as you might enjoy that, it’s possible that they are learning new tricks outside of your relationship.
5. Your partner is hostile toward you and your relationship. Cheaters tend to rationalize their behavior (in their own minds). One way they do this is to push the blame onto you. They tell themselves that you don’t look the way you did when they married you, or you’re not adventurous enough in the bedroom, or you don’t appreciate all the wonderful things they do for you, so they deserve to have a little fun elsewhere. Often, their internal justifications for cheating leak out, and they behave judgmentally toward you and your relationship. If it suddenly seems like nothing you do is right, or that things that used to not bother your partner suddenly do, or as if you’re getting pushed away, that could be a strong indication of cheating
6. An altered schedule. When your significant other — who never once worked late — suddenly needs to work late, and that starts to happen more and more frequently, they may be lying. If your spouse has never been away on a business trip and suddenly finds a need to travel for work, that could be a sign that they are having weekend getaways with an affair partner. Flat tires, dead batteries, traffic jams, spending extra time at the gym, and similar excuses for being late or absent altogether might also signal infidelity. A cheating partner might also suddenly be forgetful about picking up the kids, birthdays and other important events, etc.
7. Friends seem uncomfortable around you. With infidelity, you, the betrayed partner, are nearly always the last person to find out. The cheater’s friends often know about the infidelity right from the start, and your own friends are likely to find out long before you do. This knowledge typically causes these individuals to feel uncomfortable around you. The cheater’s friends might try to avoid you or to be overly nice to you. Your own friends may try to avoid conversations about your relationship, and they might overcompensate by being extra nice.
8. Unexplained expenses. If there are odd charges on your partner’s credit cards, or there is suddenly less money in your or your partner’s bank accounts, retirement accounts, investment accounts, etc., that’s a possible sign of infidelity. If you ask your partner about these expenses, and their answers seem untrue, it’s likely that they are untrue. Infidelity costs money: gifts, trips, wine and dinners, hotel rooms, etc. The costs of cheating can add up very quickly. If you see large cash withdrawals or evidence of purchases from places you rarely or never frequent, that’s not a good sign.
9. Emotional intimacy has faded. After a few years, no relationship is as intense as it was in the first few months. That said, we do tend to bond and to securely attach over time, learning to trust one another with our secrets, our desires, and other important aspects of our lives. That process is known as building emotional intimacy. And emotional intimacy is what keeps us bonded to our significant other long after the bloom is off the rose, so to speak. So, if your partner suddenly seems less emotionally vulnerable and intimate with you and does not seem to want you to be emotionally vulnerable and intimate, that’s a strong indication that their focus has shifted — most likely to an affair partner.
10. When you ask about cheating, your partner deflects and avoids. If your spouse is cheating on you, the absolute last thing in the world that they want to do is talk about it with you. So when you introduce this topic in conversation, they may try to deflect and avoid. In short, your partner will do everything possible to steer you onto another topic, or they will shift blame for what you’re thinking and feeling onto you. If you’ve confronted your partner about infidelity and been rebuffed, maybe with a message like, “If you trusted me a little more, maybe things would be better between us,” you should not let that override your gut sense that something is wrong in your relationship. Nor should you automatically accept your partner’s assertion that you are at fault. As stated earlier, if your gut tells you that your significant other is cheating on you, you’re probably right.
Please note: Your significant other could display all 10 of these signs and still not be cheating. But these remain indications that something is wrong in their life and/or your relationship. It might not be cheating, but there is almost certainly something that you and your significant other to talk about. At the same time, your mate could be exhibiting none of these ten signs and still be cheating. Either way, the good news is that learning about infidelity does not automatically signal the end of your relationship. It simply means your partner has a lot of work to do if they want to restore relationship trust, make things right, and re-establish emotional and sexual intimacy.
If you learn that your partner has cheated on you, I strongly suggest that you not sit alone with that information. If you don’t feel comfortable confronting your partner, talk to a trusted friend, your pastor, or a therapist. Just don’t sit there alone with your fears and feelings. Reach out and find empathetic support.
#surviving #reddit #infidelity
reddit relationship stories
reddit cheating stories
reddit regrets,reddit relationships regrets,reddit regret breakup,reddit regr
Welcome to the Solidarity podcast! I’m your host, Riley Q. As a mother, wife and writer I am so excited to get together each week and share stories to connect with one another, find comfort in life’s challenges and to celebrate the solidarity that is, being a woman.As women I find that we often feel alone and isolated. When we’re going through a trial we tend to look for those who have been in the same boat to know that we’re not alone. But when we don’t talk about things, that boat is nowhere to be found.That’s why I’ve decided to create a space where we talk about the good, the bad and the ugly. But we also share the beautiful, precious moments that come on the other side of the hard stuff.Every Wednesday we’ll be sharing new stories pertaining to marriage, motherhood, friendship, careers, faith, and so on. It’ll either be through my stories or the stories from other women who will be sharing periodically so that you will know that you’re not alone in your trials, frustrations, joys and discoveries.I won’t ask you to hang out for a long time, most episodes will be around 10 minutes max because let’s be honest, who’s got the time… *not me*.I’m so excited to have you here, if you’d like to share your story, please email me at [email protected] or DM me on Instagram or Twitter - @riley_quin.Please subscribe & turn those notifications on so you don’t miss an episode & be sure to share with a friend who is in need of encouragement.Pop in when you can and let’s celebrate being women. Cheers to solidarity!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
This podcast is everything you want to know about Disney. I will relive amazing surprises and also updates with Disney World and Disney Land.
Jayden Jesse & Bubz play no games with this podcast. Talking about everything interesting going on in the world or even just what is interesting to them. That's what a podcast is right?
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Let's get into it! Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/abtlastnight/support
A podcast that posts daily episodes of horror stories that feature park rangers, cryptids, creatures, and police encounters with the paranormal, also real-life military stories that feature bigfoot, dogman and wendigos.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Come take a trip with Professor Stark and Professor Hadwin as they explore the world of magic mushrooms and the psychedelic experience. Each episode will contain powerful information that will expand your minds and give in depth info on the many psychological and health benefits of magic mushrooms. If you are down with magic fungi then enroll into Psilocybin University today. Your magic journey starts here!*This podcast and all content is intended for entertainment and/or research purposes only. We do not advocate the illegal production, distribution, or consumption of controlled substances. Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/psliocybin-university/support
In eight candid conversations, behavioral economist and best-selling author Dan Ariely explores with his guests what it's like to live with a serious disability or physical trauma, as well as what can still feel meaningful, worthwhile, even enjoyable… at least sometimes. Combining social science findings with personal insights, these 30-minute episodes cast light on how we might face even extreme challenges, whether our own or of those around us.
Raging rivers, hungry bears, huge avalanches—no matter how prepared you are, a walk in the woods can go from innocent to disastrous in the blink of an eye. Out Alive is a podcast series about real people who survived the unsurvivable. Each survivor takes you through what happened, from the packing mistakes to the missed signals to the plain bad luck, while experts and witnesses weigh in on how things went wrong.
We all have good ideas, but not many people do anything about them.
artists in residence celebrates the people turning ideas into action, and thinking differently to leave things better than they found them. Each week, a new interviewee shares their experience of a problem, the process they went through to do something to solve it, and their recommendations for how you can bring your own idea to life.
We believe creativity and community are the most valuable tools we have for solving society’s biggest problems, and that when it comes to people and planet, we are all artists in residence.
Мы – Полина Милушкова и Настя Сирота – придумали и ведём «Шарлатан-шоу». Мы не претендуем на истину в последней инстанции, экспертное мнение и уж тем более на величие «голожопых философов». Мы просто любим болтать о том, что нам интересно и близко: психологии, отношениях, эзотерике во всех ее проявлениях. Разговоры по душам о важном, будто подслушанные за соседним столиком в гастробаре, в #этонепростоедлявсехвремя
Hey guys! , it's Chanel Perrillo, and I'm excited to introduce you to the 'Shut up, Chanel' podcast! I'm not just a Casting Director and Producer in LA; I'm a storyteller, journey-seeker, and LGBTQIA+ advocate.
I've worked on shows like RuPaul's Drag Race, Million Dollar Listing New York, The Real Housewives Franchise, and FBoy Island! But this podcast isn't just about my work—it's about the authentic, unfiltered me. I invite you to join me on an adventure where I'll open up about my LGBTQIA+ journey.
Week after week, I'll sit down with the iconic voices who've helped me find my voice. From trailblazing queens to fierce advocates, we'll explore the moments that define us and celebrate the beauty of our community.
So, get ready to dive deep into heartfelt conversations, laugh with us, maybe even shed a tear or two. 'Shut up, Chanel' isn't just a podcast—it's a personal invitation to connect, to grow, and to embrace the stories that make us who we are.
Buckle up, because this ride is going to be a wild one. I can't wait for you to be a part of it. And hey, I promise you'll find moments where you'll want to tell me to shut up, in the best way possible!
Arma i Tomo vas vode kroz inspirativne priče u Podcastu S…
This is my podcast to share my life
Follow me IG:@beyond2034😃